Fantasy Heroes Pack 1 and 2 are updated!
The characters are now setup in humanoid Mecanim in Unity. You can easily share your animations with them!
But where do you find animations?
- You can buy humanoid animations from the Unity asset store.
- Create your own humanoid animations. Set it up as humanoid rig and share the animations with the characters.
- Download animations from Maximo site here: https://www.mixamo.com/
Using Maximo animations is easy. Simply go the site and download any animations you want.
- Import it into your project.
- Set it to humanoid rig. Hit apply. It’s generic rig by default when you import it to your project.
- Create a new animator. Add the animation to the animator.
- Assign the animator to your character
Done! Your character is now animated!